Before you start....guys let me tell you. This is going to be kind of monotonous post.
Morning of Tuesday, 19th Feb brought with it showers and chilling cold to accompany with.
That was my joining day!
When I kept foot in Google campus, I felt like I was returning from an extended leave.
I ran throught the de-ja-vu joining formalities.
Then met my company's acocunt manager. He offered a friendly welcome. We talked for a while. He is unchanged. Same friendly smile, thousand calculations running in brain, witty remarks and light but noticeable bums.
Sandeep took me to meet the team. Almost everything was same.
Got a nice welcome from team.
Got an idea about the work I need to do by the time Surya comes back from India.
An obviuos question. What after 1 month? Well as I said, life synonyms to uncertainity.
So don't know what He has in store for me!
What I have in mind then?
I am concentrating on staying here for 366 days, and enjoying every day of it.
How? Donno! :)
My recent experience says: What you decide doesn't happen, and what happens is unexpected.
Remedy: Ajit, don't decide anything :)
It's quite late now. Cold floor and cozy comforter are waiting for me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment